Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 23 September 2012

Photo Every Day #267

Today we took my friend from work and her little daughter to the Walled Garden, along with the boy's sister and her boyfriend.  It was a really nice day, firstly having a cake and coffee then walking round taking photos. After we'd finished my friend's little girl came to our house with us to visit the rats and the geckos. She loved all of them, but in particular 'Caramel' the gecko. I thought I'd say her name was Caramel rather than Carcass as I didn't fancy explaining to a child what a carcass actually was! Afer she'd gone home, I helped the boy's sister and her boyfriend to do their CVs and we had KFC for tea! Overall it was a really nice day but very tiring!

Invasion Of The Ducks:
 Invasion Of The Ducks


Song Of The Day: No Doubt - Sunday Morning
Reason: It's Sunday and this is a Sunday song!


Highlight Of The Day: A nice day with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment