Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Photo Every Day #269

Today has been one of those days when I have been well and truely fed up. I'm guessing that yet another terrible night's sleep is mostly to blame. I can't remember the last time I work up feeling refreshed or didn't wake up several times during the night. I've been trying to eat more fruit and veg to give me more energy but even that doesn't seem to be helping. Ah well, buying the shoes I've wanted for ages from work yesterday is helping! I also read a really interesting article about living with a junkie, so thought I'd share! Happy reading!

I Put My New Shoes On:
New Shoes

Song Of The Day: Alexisonfire - Rough Hands
Reason: One of my favourite songs by them, went to see them years ago in Leeds and they were so good!

Highlight Of The Day: Getting an early(ish) night.

No comments:

Post a Comment