Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Photo Every Day #255

Tomorrow I am back to college to start my photography course! I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to get stuck in. I'm also interested to see who else is on the course as it'll be nice if there are some like minded people there. I'll update tomorrow with how it went. Tonight I have been out with the girls from work as two of them are leaving. We just went to weatherspoons but it really is nice to spent time chatting with them when we know we won't be told off for trying to talk in the fitting room!

Returning To Education:
Returning to Education

Song Of The Day: Deftones - Back To School
Reason: Nice school themed song...

Highlight Of The Day: Going out with the work girls


No comments:

Post a Comment