Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 20 September 2012

Photo Every Day #263

Today was my second week at college. We looked at the visual elements that make up a photograph such as colour, tone, lines, form, contrast/juxtaposition, shape, space and texture. We also looked at health and safety whilst shooting as we need to include risk assessments in our portfolios. Below is a photo I took on campus of one of the benches. I wanted to create a going off into the distance feel and felt the bold colours would make it stand out. If I were to take this picture again I would like to crop more of the background out and have the planks filling the frame a lot more.

Lines:
Campus

Song Of The Day: Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah
Reason: I really like her as I think her songs are fun party tracks

Highlight Of The Day: Trying my first poptart and falling in love with them! Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment