Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 6 September 2012

Photo Every Day #250

Today I have been uping my search for jobs, training and events that might be of use to me. I've found a few things that may be of interest and I'm hoping to go to BVE North with my friend in November to pimp ourselves out to people in the industry! Klaus helped me look too.

I Iz Surfing The Interwebz:
Rats - 6th September 2012

Song Of The Day: Panic! At The Disco - Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off
Reason: Firstly, love the song title! Not that I necessarily agree however. But even though its a bit of a teenage anthem, I still like it. I remember taking one of my sisters friends to see them at the Academy in Manchester ages ago, but sadly don't remember if they were good or not.

Highlight Of The Day: Managing to tidy up and sort out most of the spare room

No comments:

Post a Comment