Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 15 September 2012

Photo Every Day #259

Today it was the cast and crew premier of Boom In Shot! The film is super awesome and funny!! I'm really glad it's turned out so well and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves. I'm also loving the fact that I have a cameo!! Haha, it's worth seeing it for that reason alone. You can watch the trailer in the meantime, but hopefully it'll be in some festivals very soon! I also bought this little beauty today. It's a retro style petrol pump. The front opens and there are little shelves inside. It's super cute and goes with my retro soda cap clock and diner pay phone.

Route 66:
Untitled

Song Of The Day: Halocene - Boom In Shot Theme Song
Reason: One of the only short films with it's own theme tune!

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing Boom In Shot for the first time.

Boom In Shot Trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment