Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 2 September 2012

Photo Every Day #246

Another lame quick post cos I'm dying for sleep! Today my parents came back so no more full time looking after of Pixie until next year for me. I did take her to the Walled Garden for her usual Sunday cake to finish our week together off nicely. I also wen to Ikea with my Dad to get our new tv stand, sadly the tv that I was given was a bit rubbish, a lot worse than our current tv so the new stand is currently waiting in the bedroom until we get a new tv set. I begrudge having to pay a lot just for a tv as there's better things that I want to spend money on first! My Dad had also been making some cakes which were very nice.

Have Your Cake And Eat It:
Have Your Cake And Eat It

Song Of The Day: Bowling For Soup - Punk Rock 101
Reason: I've been listening to pop-punk for most of today as it's been a fairly nice day

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing how happy Pixie was to see my parents back from their holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment