Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 8 September 2012

Photo Every Day #251

Over the last couple of days I've been sorting out our second bedroom. I rearranged the furniture and it looks a lot better and a lot lighter. I've been wondering what to do with all my cameras, films, accessories, developed negatives and prints for ages, but so far I have compiled them onto our new tv bench since we haven't bought a new tv yet. I call it my Lomo Mountain! I also won some more piggy points on the Lomography website! Woo! This is my lomo home if you're wondering.

Lomo Mountain:
Lomography Store

Song Of The Day: Fiona Apple - Red
Reason: Haven't listened to her in far too long, still one of my ultimate idols.

Highlight Of The Day: It's Friday! So that means the weekend is tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment