Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 8 September 2012

Photo Every Day #252

Today I went shopping in Manchester with my Mum. I had no intention of buying anything but came back with two matching deer pictures, a green dress, a pink jacket and a cupcake! I'll upload some photos tomorrow! This evening I had my friends round and we had takeaway and watched X Factor. I think the X Factor is really running out of steam with this latest series. The format is so predictable that it's just boring to see so many talented people that they just all seem average. There are barely any auditions shown anymore, definitely no real crazy people auditioning like they used to have, no real advice given to hopefuls, no family interviews, even the sob stories are appearing as though they've been sent via the bland machine. I personally preferred the original format with more intimate auditions and with judges who know more about the industry as oppose to just being performers. However, it now seems to have turned into a huge bland fest where it's all about dramatics with no real climax. It's a shame as I did used to love watching the audition segments of the show. Maybe one day they'll bring back the old style!

Emerald Takeaway:
Emerald Takeaway

Song Of The Day: Olly Murs - Heart Skips A Beat
Reason: Love this song and he's a bit of a guilty pleasure as his style isn't my usual cup of tea!

Highlight Of The Day: A nice day with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment