Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 28 September 2012

Photo Every Day #271

Today I have been wearing my Jasper Conran shirt that I've had for ages. It reminds me of the 80s as it has huge loose sleeves. It hangs quite nicely, but it is a little long in the body as I'm all legs and no torso! I wore it with a simple Zara black vest top and a Zara skirt. I would have worn my creepers with it but I couldn't find them so settled for my usual (muddy) boots. I love wearing blouses and shirts as I love the smart, preppy look. I also wore my hair out in a bun today. I've been having a bit of a play about with hair styles recently as I'm so bored of having super long hair and not making the most of it. I think it looked ok, but I'm still getting used to how I look with my hair up.

Jasper:
Jasper Shirt

Song Of The Day: Azealia Banks - Liquorice
Reason: She has the most beautiful hair in this video!

Highlight Of The Day: A nice hot chocolate with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment