Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 28 September 2012

Photo Every Day #272

Today was my second to last day before my two weeks off! I went to Weatherspoons after work with two of the girls from work so we could have our pay day burgers! We're hoping to make it a regular pay day event as it's nice to be social outside of work. I also bought a new top which I wore tonight. £12 from the Izabel range stocked by Fuse in our store. It's nice and comfy and will go with a lot of my stuf. I also managed to convince the boy that we should go to the Horse Of The Year Show next Thursday! So I'm super excited and trying to decide what cameras and films to take!

Striped:
Striped

Song Of The Day: Beyonce - Countdown
Reason: Love this song, love the chorus!

Highlight Of The Day: Booking HOYS tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment