Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 22 September 2012

Photo Every Day #265

This evening we have been trying to make the most of it after recieving some bad news. We had KFC for tea with our friend, then the 3 of us played Scene It, which is a movie quiz game for the Xbox. I won as I was the first to 50,000 points in our super long game! It's a really good game, plenty of puzzles and different styles of asking the questions that makes it a lot more entertaining than Buzz or other games I've tried along similar lines. It was also a bargain as we got it from a market stall for £6 and it's pretty much brand new!

Winner:
Winner

Song Of The Day: Enter Shikari - Sorry You're Not A Winner
Reason: What I could have said to my loser opponents! haha.

Highlight Of The Day: A nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment