Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 30 September 2012

Photo Every Day #273

Today was supposed to be my last day in work for two weeks, but I took some overtime, so tomorrow will be the last day instead! Aah can't wait for that first lie in. Good stuff. We have set up our new tv and I finally got to sit down and have a proper watch of it. It looks nice and gives the room a bit more of a modern feel. Although I still fail to understand why people would want to spend a bomb on a super massive, all singing, all dancing tv. There are better things to do than sit on your butt watching tv programmes all day.

New TV:
New TV!

Song Of The Day: Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin'
Reason: One of my favourite songs that reminds me of being a teen!

Highlight Of The Day: Fajitas for tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment