Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 14 September 2012

Photo Every Day #257

Today I decided to try and take a photo based on symmetry. Below is my attempt! The line of symmetry is straight through the middle of the photo. It's the top of our radiator (which I've noticed looks a bit grubby), which I've tried to make look as though it's vanishing into the distance. I like how one side of the radiator has come up lighter and the other one dark, it gives more contrast and makes  the symmetry rows stand out more.

Symmetry:
Symmetry

Song Of The Day: Katy Rose - Because I Can
Reason: Really good artist, keep trying to find her cd to buy but can't seem to!

Highlight Of The Day: Buying a really nice present for a friend from work who's leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment