Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 16 August 2012

Photo Every Day #228

Today has seemed like a long day as I appear to have got more than usual done! Today's PED is inspired by a friend from Leeds who was watching the film Audition in our old haunt Fab Cafe.I really miss uni and Leeds and especially the people I was so close to, especially during the summer between 2nd and 3rd year. It still makes me feel sad that I ended up losing those people as my close circle of friends but I'm glad to have met them and that they all seem happy with the way life is taking them. Thanks for the memories.

Audition:
Audition

Song Of The Day: Leonard Cohen - Hallelujah
Reason: Hauntingly beautiful song

Highlight Of The Day:Watching Gosford Park curled up in bed, really enjoyed it and it didn't feel like 2 hours 20 mins at all! Plus I love Kelly MacDonald, she's amazing in every role I've seen her in, my particular favourite being Boardwalk Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment