Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Photo Every Day #233

Today's PED is of a little pigeon who we saw sat in a doorway. He was soaking wet, even though it was only raining very lightly, and seemed to be asleep. After a minute or so watching him, he still seemed asleep but did hop about a bit and yawn so I'm hoping he was ok, maybe just a little cold from being so wet. I actually really like pigeons, I think they're a very under-rated animal. But I hate seeing the ones who have little stumps instead of feet, I can only imagine how much pain they were in when they had their toes or feet ripped off. I walk under a railway bridge when I walk to and from work and there are a group of pigeons that live under it. At the moment I've been hearing babies in a nest, but so far haven't managed to spot any babies or nests as they seem to be hidden further back in the bridge construction. Hopefully I'll spot them when they're learning to fly!

Cold:
Rent A Lubitel

Song Of The Day: Rammstein - Engel
Reason: Such a massive booming song. It was amazing when I saw them live a couple of years ago.

Highlight Of The Day: Buying some lovely flowers for 60p

No comments:

Post a Comment