Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Photo Every Day #241

Today has been a busy day! It's a pain in the butt to look after a million different things that aren't in the same place. However, it was a nice change to do a 10am-2pm shift at work! Tomorrow is enrolment day for the photography course I want to take, so fingers crossed they let me on! I saw these shoes up a tree whilst out with Pixie today, I know that shoes over a telephone wire mean that a drug dealer is nearby (or something along those lines apparently!), but I have no clue what shoes up a tree mean!

Shoes In A Tree:
Shoes In A Tree

Song Of The Day: Stooshie - Black Heart
Reason: Love this song, but have been singing it to myself all day!

Highlight Of The Day: Getting back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment