Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 18 August 2012

Photo Every Day #231

Today I have been working on editing, or rather tweeking, some of the photos I want to go into my starter portfolio. I've mainly been playing with the ones taken at Blackpool and Southport on the Diana F+ just to bring out the colours a bit more. I've also started looking through some of the ones from when we went urbexing in Salford. So this is a sneak peek!

Footprint On The Moon:
IMG_6656 - Version 2

Song Of The Day: The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Dammit, Janet
Reason: The best musical film in the world, plus the only one I've ever liked!!Even typing the song title makes me want to burst out singing it at the top of my voice!

Highlight Of The Day: Just having a chilled evening working on my photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment