Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 13 August 2012

Photo Every Day #225

Today we looked after Pixie whilst my parents went out. We took her to the Walled Garden, a Sunday tradition, to see the birds of prey that they had there for the day. I was also showing my Grandad my Spinner 360 camera and we took some photos in the gardens. In the evening we went to a family do as one of my uncles in emigrating to America. It was suprisingly decent and nice to talk to family members I barely know. The boy starts his new job tomorrow and is off to the Lake District for a few days for some training, so will be strange having the flat totally to myself! I doubt I'll do anything to make the most of it, just watch crime documentaries all night as usual!

Boy:
Boy


Song Of The Day: Uberbyte - When Something Gets Hard (Fuck It)
Reason: Just such a clever song title, even if you don't like the song!

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment