Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 24 August 2012

Photo Every Day #236

Today my friend's hamster arrived to spend the week with us whilst she is away. His name is Elmo and he's super cute! He's also so tiny in comparison to my ratties. He's just settling in this evening, but I'll be able to get him out tomorrow so hopefully will get some cute photos to send to his Mummy! The rats have been a bit wild tonight, running about like mad and naughty Jacques has bitten the boy's eyelid! Luckily it's only a graze but it's definately bad behaviour we're going to have to work harder to solve. In other news, I managed to parallel park my car into a tight space this morning. I usually parallel park along this road and normally all is fine. However, this time I managed to lose concentration and park right up alongside the curb. I tried to get the car moved over for a good 5 minutes to no avail, all whilst trying to be subtle so the group of people stood 5 meters away wouldn't notice. I eventually gave up and spent my shift wondering how exactly I was going to get it out and had visions of me having to get the bus home instead. Luckily, the car in front had moved by the time I'd come out of work and I was free! How embarrassing!

Sniff:
Sniff


Song Of The Day: Megan McCauley - I Realise
Reason: She's an amazing singer, one of my favourites by far. Definately in my top 5 female singers I'd chose to be/be friends with!

Highlight Of The Day: Returning to find my car free from it's tight space!

No comments:

Post a Comment