Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Monday 27 August 2012

Photo Every Day #239

Today was a nice day and I spent the early afternoon at the Walled Garden with Pixie. We saw a young heron stood in the middle of one of the ponds for ages, but sadly I hadn't brought my camera so could only take a rubbish iPhone one! As a result of missing a photo opportunity, I spent the rest of the afternoon playing with my Canon 550D and my Diana lenses which consist of; telephoto, fisheye, macro, super wide and wide angle lenses. I love the fact that I can use the lenses with my Canon as I feel like I can practice a bit more with them first, before I start wasting film by not using them correctly! I was just in my Mum's garden, but I think I've got some decent photos, I'll upload some after some minor editing.

Pond Life:
Pond Life

Song Of The Day: Jay Z & Kanye West - No Church In The Wild
Reason: I love the chorus; "Human being to the mob. What's the Mob to a King. What's a King to a God. What's a God to a non-believer, who don't believe in anything".  Writing that makes you think.

Highlight Of The Day: Getting some decent photos from my new lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment