Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 23 August 2012

Photo Every Day #235

Today's PED is of the flowers we bought for the bargain price of around 60p from Asda. We don't usually shop in Asda but we have been a couple of times recently as it seems to have some good deals and it makes a nice change from buying exactly the same stuff all the time.The last bunch we bought were rather disappointing. They were nice lilies but they never opened properly and all the heads fell off. I'm guessing we were just unlucky and picked a bad bunch as these seem to be looking in a much better state. I'm not sure what kind they are but I would definately get them again as they are very pretty. It was a shame I had to cut them down quite a bit as we only have shorter vases, all of which were kindly donated by relatives cos I like having flowers in the house. I also keep forgetting to water the new plant we got from Ikea last month and some of the flowers have ruined and turned brown and crispy. It seems to dry out very quickly, so if it does end up getting into a sad state due to my lack of attentiveness, I'll have to pick something a bit hardier.

Red Flowers:
Red Flowers

Song Of The Day: Megan McCauley - Tap That
Reason: A fun song from an album I love every song on!

Highligh Of The Day: Watching an interesting documentary on Broadmoor high security psychiatric hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment