Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 30 August 2012

Photo Every Day #243

Today I finally got my first roll back from the Spinner 360! Some are a bit naff, some are good and some are just crazy! I also won some piggy points the other day for my Diana Baby 110 blog post, so I'll be purchasing my next batch from the Lomography film subscription service as soon as I've been paid tomorrow so I can take some more. Here are the good/crazy ones!

Foursome:
First Spinner Roll - Blackpool - 6th August 2012 (4)


Sky Sandwich:
First Spinner Roll - Blackpool - 6th August 2012 (5)

End Of The Pier:
First Spinner Roll - Blackpool - 6th August 2012 (6)

Sky's The Limit:
First Spinner Roll - Blackpool - 6th August 2012 (7)

Strange Landscapes:
First Spinner Roll - Blackpool - 6th August 2012 (8)

Craig:
First Spinner Roll - Blackpool - 6th August 2012 (9)

Song Of The Day: Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness
Reason: Just so hauntingly beautiful, just love this girl and her style!

Highlight Of The Day: Making friends with a super cute dog that looked like a cross between a corgi and a fox whilst out with Pixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment