Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 20 July 2012

Photo Every Day #202

Today I have been trying to find a photography course so that I can properly learn some skills to make it more than just a hobby. I don't want to go to college full time and I can't afford another degree or masters, so I'm currently between a rock and a hard place as there doesn't seem to be any suitable courses running at the moment. I have found a distance online learning course that looks really good, but would just prefer something with some contact time as well. I'll carry on looking however, as I'm really missing being in a learning environment.

Play Ball:
Untitled

Song Of The Day: Grendel - Hate This
Reason: Horrible people I've come across today can 'suck on this'!

Highlight Of The Day: Being offered a potential film job! More info soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment