Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Photo Every Day #192

Yesterday I stretched my 3rd ear piercing on my right earlobe. Only from 1.2mm to 1.6mm but it's a start! I think I just want to get it big enough to put a tiny spiral in it, as I don't want to deform my ears too much! Especially since my earlobes were tiny before I stretched the first 2 sets of piercings. I'd forgotten what that warm, burning sensation was like when it first squeezes through. However, it's still a bit sore today, so I'm hoping I've not been too rough with it by accident. I've not had a new piercing for far too long! I still quite want my nose done and really, really, really miss my wrist piercing. Although, I did want to let it heal a bit more before getting it done again. Decisions, decisions!

3rd Stretch:
3rd Stretch

Song Of The Day: Smashing Pumpkins - Ava Adore
Reason: One of my top 5 songs in the world, I also adore the video and would love to do something along similar lines.


Highlight Of The Day: Buying some more packs for Hipstamatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment