Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 28 July 2012

Photo Every Day #210

Today I went to Manchester shopping! I had a really nice day and the weather wasn't too bad. I didn't take my Mini Diana in the end as I thought it might end up raining. I bought a few things, mostly for the boy. Most importantly, I picked up my Sahara Diana F+ and Oktomat Cameras for my birthday! So excited! We also had a really nice lunch in San Carlo Cicchetti in the House Of Fraser. It was really nice but tiny portions, even for tapas!

Panfried:
Panfried

Song Of The Day: Boy Meets World Theme Tune
Reason: The later version, it has been stuck in my head since I started watching it when I came home from shopping!

Highlight Of The Day: Getting my cameras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment