Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Photo Every Day #205

Today has ended with a super stressful evening. When I got the rats out for their usual evening play time on the sofa, they managed to knock off the blanket they run about under off and onto the floor with themselves still inside! I didn't see it happen as I was playing with Jacques who was still in the cage. Luckily, both rats had just run under the sofa and I managed to get Quigley out after about 5 minutes. However, Klaus seemed to like his new hiding place and it took me a staggering 2 hours to get him back into his cage! So, I've spent me evening sat on the floor, shifting furniture, lying on the floor to see under the sofa and running back and to to the fridge to get treats. As a result I have a stiff back, numb bum and mild carpet burn on my really sore sunburnt shoulder. Rats! Who'd have em!

In other news, we have added a large round coffee table in brown-black to our front room as well as a large plant with nice white flowers on it. They definately make it seem less like a student house and more like a proper home. I'm still convinced that it's colourless walls and bland carpet stop it from looking like someone really lives there.

Coffee?:
Coffee

Song Of The Day: Grendel - Soilbleed (V3)
Reason: I still vividly remember hearing this song when seeing Grendel at Eddies in Birmingham. It was the most boring drive there and back (literally in a straight line) but well worth it!

Highlight Of The Day: Klaus finally climbing into the dressing gown to be taken to his cage after several changes of mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment