Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 12 July 2012

Photo Every Day #194

Today I went for a lovely Nandos with a good friend. I've not been in ages so it was good to be back! The rats new toys also turned up today, I've put the double hammock in and their new pink shelf. I wonder if they know having a pink shelf makes them look a bit camp? Ah well, I guess their massive testicles make up for that! They've also been having a go on their lid board. A board with lids covering holes containing treats that they have to remove to get the yummy snacks inside.

Trio:
Trio

Song Of The Day: Skrillex - Bangarang
Reason: I didn't realise it was based on the story Peter Pan, I thought it might be in reference to the 80s film The Lost Boys. Great song!

Highlight Of The Day: Taking cute photos of the ratties and splicing them into a cute collage!

No comments:

Post a Comment