Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Photo Every Day #200

Today is my 200th PED blog! And I've got my prints back from the Diana F+ workshop the other weekend. I loved the Diana so much I'm tempted to get it over a Lomo LC-A+. Gah! Decisions! The workshop was great and I can't wait for the next one! So here are our best shots from the day!

Military:
My Diana F+ Workshop Roll



Imagine All The People:
Steven's Diana F+ Workshop Roll

In Flight:
My Diana F+ Workshop Roll

Boy:
My Diana F+ Workshop Roll

Girl:
Steven's Diana F+ Workshop Roll

Footsteps Of Yesterday:
My Diana F+ Workshop Roll

Citiscape:
Steven's Diana F+ Workshop Roll

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj - Moment For Life
Reason: Heard someone really slagging her off the other day. But I like her and she makes me feel better about my thighs!

Highlight Of The Day: More of a realisation than a highlight, but I'd never noticed that I'd been wearing a silver lip ring all this time, I just assumed it was my normal black one. I'd forgotten that I'd lost it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment