Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 12 July 2012

Photo Every Day #193

Today I've been messing around with the new packs I bought for Hipstamatic. Really loving the new films and lenses and having fun figuring out good combinations. I've decided next month to subscribe to the lomography film subscription service where they send you random and rare films. I feel this will encourage me to shoot on a regular basis and to be a lot more experiemental. So today, here is my moody self portrait taken using the Lucifer VI lens, BlacKeys B+W film and no flash.

Self:
Grey Day

Song Of The Day: Marina & The Diamonds - Power & Control
Reason: Heard this for the first time today and instantly loved it! The video is lovely too, exactly what I'd like to shoot in the near future.

Highlight Of The Day: An evening of watching Snapped: Women Who Kill documentaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment