Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 29 November 2012

Photo Every Day #333

Tonight I made chicken & sweetcorn noodle soup. I've never made it before and I just winged it to be honest. I prefer cooking when I have a basic recipe but then just throw in random amounts of random things. I started by boiling the chicken with garlic salt. I then took the chicken out and cooked the noodles and sweetcorn in the juice. I also added half a chicken stock cube, salt and pepper seasoning and then some more garlic salt just for good measure. I then shredded the chicken and brought it all to the boil. It was really tasty and even the boy said it was pretty amazing so I was pleased with the results.

Chicken & Sweetcorn Noodle Soup:
Homemade Chicken and Sweetcorn Noodle Soup

Song Of The Day: Queens Of The Stone Age - Hanging Tree
Reason: One of my favourite QOTSA songs and Mark Lanegan is one of my favourite singers of all time. Seeing him at Academy 3 in Manchester was one of the best gigs I've ever been to!

Highlight Of The Day:A lovely day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment