Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 15 November 2012

Photo Every Day #319

So today I finally started my xmas shopping! Mostly just for the boy's family so far but it's still a start!! We're trying to do all our xmas shopping on a super tight budget this year since we're still in the process of buying the house so I'm feeling a bit like I'm doing a bad job. I usually spent more time thinking about what to get but as I'm limited by cost and time I feel I've picked rather bland gifts! Still, hopefully they'll at least get used or appreciated.

Christmas Spectacular:
Christmas Spectacular

Song Of The Day: Amelia Lily - You Bring Me Joy
Reason: Love this song, she's really talented and I'm glad she didn't win the X Factor as I reckon she stands a better chance of success now.

Highlight Of The Day: Finally starting my xmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment