Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Photo Every Day #311

So today was my first Tuesday in my new job (straight after a shift at Debs!), it's going well, I seem to be picking everything up and I've met everyone now! I'm starting to get tired and it's only day 8 out of 25 but we'll see how we go.

In other news, we bought Asami a little harness and lead. She doesn't seem to mind the harness at all, but wasn't quite sure what to do when she's on the lead. We did take her outside but she didn't seem to like it at all! She just tried to crawl back towards the door. But it was only her first walk so we did quite well considering.

Asami's First Walk:
Asamis First Walk

Song Of The Day: Slipknot - Vermillion Part 2
Reason: Stunning song, very different to their other songs


Highlight Of The Day: Being a proud kitten Mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment