Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 18 November 2012

Photo Every Day #322

Today at work I booked my first client in! I think I did everything properly and remembered all of the important bits at least. I'm starting to feel a lot more relaxed and settled there too now, so I'm really enjoying it. We also gave the rat's cage a good clean out and have changed the set up so that they have a bit of a change of scenery. Asami wasn't happy that we were trying to clean the cage rather than pay her attention and kept climbing into the cage!!

Asami Pretending To Be A Rat:
Asami Pretending To Be A Rat

Song Of The Day: T-Spoon - Sex On The Beach
Reason: Really awful cheesy song, but someone mentioned it on Facebook and now it's stuck in my head!

Highlight Of The Day: Good day at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment