Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 23 November 2012

Photo Every Day #328

Today my friend gave me my (late) birthday present. It was worth the wait as she got me some new plugs which I've wanted for a while now. They've got little cartoon skulls on and they're wearing pink glittery bows! They're very cute and girly; they also remind me of Brody Dalle's arm tattoo, which is a skull and cross bones wearing a bow with the words 'fuck off' above/below it. Brody is one of my all time female idols so I feel like I'm pinching a bit of her style!

Girl Skulls:
Girl Skull

Song Of The Day: Kylie Minogue - Timebomb
Reason: It's used on the TOWIE advert and keeps getting stuck in my head! I don't know the words so I'm just stuck with the basic tune.

Highlight Of The Day: A dinner date with my girlfriends

No comments:

Post a Comment