Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Photo Every Day #332

So today was day 30 and my last day before a day off!! Hallelujah! I can't wait to just take it easy! Although it's looking like I have to do the big shop tomorrow which is depressing. The cats have been fighting like crazy this evening. I can't quite tell if it's playing or actually fighting. Asami has been jumping on Draco and tackling him. He's been making growling sounds but keeps going looking for her. They're mad! We've had to seperate them until they calm down or someone loses an eye. Draco already scratched me on the face earlier because he thought I was Asami.

Bad Books For Bad Kitties:
Bad Books For Bad Kitties

Song Of The Day: Aesthetic Perfection - Spit It Out
Reason: Class tune!

Highlight Of The Day: Getting a couple more bookings under my belt at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment