Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 11 November 2012

Photo Every Day #316

We went shopping a few days ago and came across this forgotten gem! I used to eat this all the time at uni, just straight from the jar. I don't really fancy the idea of eating it on toast like it says to do on the back. However, I am going to put a big dollop of it in my Cadbury's fudge hot chocolate next time I have a cup!! Yummy!

Fluff:
Fluff

Song Of The Day: Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up
Reason: Purely for the reason that it was stuck in my head before and I couldn't remember the lyrics/song title. I kept thinking it was 'I do not put out', but that's probably a bit too British a phrase.

Highlight Of The Day: Peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks! Nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment