Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 31 January 2013

Photo Every Day #31

Today I thought I'd make my PED a self portrait since I haven't taken any photos of myself for a while. My hair's getting really long now and has a nice wave to it today after I scrunch dried it. I'm still debating whether to stop trying to get it to have a proper red tint to it and just dye it black again or whether to keep trying with the red. I suppose it's all going to come down to how I feel when I go to buy some hair dye.

Self:
Self

Song Of The Day: Slipknot - Duality
Reason: There was a live version from Download I think on Zane Lowe's radio show on the way home tonight. They are the most amazing band.

Highlight Of The Day: Looking after Pixie and seeing her and the cats taking big steps towards getting on better. They were sleeping a mere foot away from each other and Asami usually doesn't even come in the room when she's here!

Inspiration Of The Day: Film festival research for a film I'm assistant producing on. Makes me want a full time film job asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment