Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Photo Every Day #9

So today I have been half dying with the stupid head cold the boy gave me. The cough has started this afternoon and I literally can't stop. I usually have a bad cough anyway, although the docs say I'm not asthmatic but don't care enough to find out more...! But it's ridiculous today, I keep having to lie down as I can't seem to cough enough to clear my chest. Here's hoping it doesn't last too long. Tonight I made our dining chairs, or rather pieced them all together, I didn't hand make them or anything sadly! The table is a two man job so we'll probably do that in the morning.

Dining:
New Dining Chairs

Song Of The Day: NOFX - Franco Un-American
Reason: I love NOFX, they were one of the best bands, if not the best, I've ever seen at a festival. Their set was hilarious and so entertaining. I went to see them with a friend when I lived in Leeds but they didn't seem to have the same spark, still entertaining nonetheless.

Highlight Of The Day: Someone coming to get started on our snag list.

Inspiration Of The Day:  Whilst looking for cutlery online I came across this article, my personal favourite is the fish one!

No comments:

Post a Comment