Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Sunday 6 January 2013

Photo Every Day #6

Today we decided that our good friend could move into our spare room for a couple of months until he gets himself sorted. It's not the best living at home with parents after living away for several years so I can sympathise with that frustration. I do think our house will end up being like a student house again, but I think it'll be a nice way to break it in.

Stu-Stu:
Stu-Stu

Song Of The Day: Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
Reason: Still such an awesome song after all these years.

Highlight Of The Day: A film night with homemade (by me) spag bol and garlic bread.

Inspiration Of The Day: The actor Stephen Graham. He's just fantastic in every role he's in! My particular favourite is Combo from This Is England. He's very underrated and I will be following his work for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment