Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Photo Every Day #29

Today I have been decoration the reception area at work with pink balloons in order to promote Valentine's Day. I think it looks ok since I literally had only balloons to use; no string, helium or heart shaped anythings. I've been wearing one of my new Xmas perfumes a lot at the moment. It's called Kate by Kate Moss. Not normally a person who's scent I'd be rushing to smell, but it's actually really nice and quite refreshing as we start heading towards spring.

Kate:
Kate

Song Of The Day: Slipknot - Duality
Reason: First Slipknot song I ever loved.

Highlight Of The Day: A good chunk of the snag list for our house getting worked on. Just all the faffing about with the kitchen to go...

Inspiration Of The Day: Poms Not Bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment