Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Photo Every Day #2

Today we took Draco to the vets for his last kitten jab, he was very good but kept wanting to explore the room rather than stay on the table. We also had a designer from John Lewis come round to try and give us some more ideas on how to fit wardrobes and/or storage space into the bedroom. He was a really nice guy with some great ideas, far better than others we've seen who just gave us the most simple option. I still want to stick to my 'French Noir' theme though. I want it to look luxurious and elegant without looking cluttered or too over the top.

The Many Positions Of A Sleeping Kitty:
The Many Positions Of Sleeping Kitty

Song Of The Day: New Found Glory: My Friends Over You
Reason: Nice bouncy song by a band than do bouncy songs to perfection.

Highlight Of The Day: Seeing Pixie and Draco in the same room getting to know each other.

Inspiration Of The Day: I've been looking at lots of French noir styles of furniture and this is the sort of look I want to go for!

French Noir

No comments:

Post a Comment