Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 12 January 2013

Photo Every Day #12

So after we found out little Quigley had mites I decided that changing the floor/bedding they're on might be a good start to helping him feel better. They were on Kitty's Crumble which I really like as a flooring. It gives a good covering, keeps quite warm, is dust free and has no odour. The geckos are also on it so it was convenient to buy a big bag for all of them to share. The only bad side I found was when the lazy bums didn't want to poo in the litter tray, it sort of blended in and was hard to pick out on a day-to-day basis. It also tended to cover any fresh veg that dropped off the platforms onto it, but that's to be expected when ratties can't keep it in the bowl! I did a good bit of research into what bedding might be best and finally decided to give Care Fresh a go. So far, they've not troubled themselves to get out of bed and have a look, but I'm sure we'll have a verdict by tomorrow.

New Bedding:
New Bedding

Song Of The Day: Feeder - Just The Way I'm Feeling
Reason: It's been stuck in my head all day, I must have listened to that album a million times as a teenager.

Highlight Of The Day: Kitty snuggles with Draco

Inspiration Of The Day: Pomeranian Poof Ball Tote Bag. I need one of these so badly.



No comments:

Post a Comment