Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Photo Every Day #30

Today was going to be my productive afternoon but it fell flat on it's face. I'm still exhausted all the time and keep having to take lots of naps which wastes my day. I read somewhere that taking Iron can help so I'll have to pop down to the heath shop and see. I'm looking forward to the weekend as my stag chandelier is being put up in the front room so I'll soon be able to start looking for stag wallpaper. I want it to stay with my French Noir theme that I want to have running throughout but to also have a hint of the British countryside with the stag theme too.

Stag:
Stag

Song Of The Day: Metallica - Seek & Destroy
Reason: Love this song and I've set a programme about Metallica's songs to record so I'm looking forward to watching it.

Highlight Of The Day: Watching MTV's The Valleys. I'm a big fan of Jersey/Geordie Shore, but the people on the Valleys make their antics look like a night out with a Sunday School!

Inspiration Of The Day: Kate Moss: Creating An Icon. This documentary about Kate Moss charts her rise to fame and discusses her appeal. I think the message Kate stands for is pretty simple; be yourself and ignore the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment