Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Photo Every Day #71

Today has been an amusing day. Asami and Klaus both decided to pull cute little 'superhero to the rescue' type poses. So cute!!

Pets Pretending To Be Superheroes:
Pets Pretending To Be Superheroes

Song Of The Day: Filthy Boy - Waiting On The Doorstep
Reason: Not usually what I like, but quite enjoyed my first listen to it.

Highlight Of The Day: Draco cuddles. I love it when I feel his warm breath on my face. A sign of a real cuddle.

Inspiration Of The Day: The beautiful model Robyn Lawley. She's the first plus sized model to be picked for Ralph Lauren, one of my favourite designers. She's lovely and has a stunning figure, so in my book that makes her a good image role model!

No comments:

Post a Comment