Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 2 March 2013

Photo Every Day #60

Tonight we went to Mr Lau's restaurant in Warrington town center with a couple of friends followed by some drinks in town. The food was really nice, apart from one type of steamed dim sum which I didn't like at all! I had chicken and cashew nuts with fried rice, plus we had a crispy and steamed starter selection. Rather than coming in bowls and then extra plates to serve it on to it came with a rice bowl and the main dish separately, ready to put in the rice bowl. I thought it was a really good way to eat and definitely saves on the washing up. I'll defiantly be going there again and would recommend it! It was really nice to go out, I had a laugh and it was good to relax for a bit.

Spaz:
Spaz

Song Of The Day: Eminem - My Name Is
Reason: I love Eminem's songs that are brutally honest and not cliche in any way!

Highlight Of The Day: Good times with friends.

Inspiration Of The Day: Yummy chinese food that makes me want to cook more myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment