Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Friday 1 March 2013

Photo Every Day #59

Today a friend who I work with posted the most lovely thing on my FB wall regarding my job situation. I know I'll find something and sort myself out, but it's not nice being in the grey bit. But her comment really touched me to the point that I welled up and nearly started bawling my eyes out. It's nice to know that there are some amazing people out there. And two amazing kitties...

Le Chat Noir:
Le Chat Noir

Song Of The Day: Adele - Hometown Glory
Reason: Such a grand, moving song

Highlight Of The Day: Getting a few ideas down for my next short film.

Inspiration Of The Day: The amazingly lovely comment that was left for me; "I really really pray ul be with us full time,,, I don't want u to go somewhere else,,, ur very good at what u do at debs,,, I see that everyday !!!! I was hurting when I saw u crying ,,,, be positive ,,,, something good will come out !!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment