Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 7 March 2013

Photo Every Day #66

Today I got some photos back that I'd had developed. They were a random assortment of things; some from the Cheshire Game & Country Fair; some of some horses; some of Pixie and the rest of the abandoned airfield. Most of them I'm happy with but some look a litle yellow so I'm going to have a play around and see if I can enhance them. This one is my instant favourite though.

Idle:
Mini Diana - Early 2013

Song Of The Day: Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
Reason: One of those makes-me-cry-every-time songs

Highlight Of The Day: Helping a lovely Mum and Daughter to track down a wedding dress for the Mum's big day!

Inspiration Of The Day: Tyson Beckford. I'm sure I don't need to explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment