Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Thursday 21 March 2013

Photo Every Day #79

Today we went shopping at Tesco for something for tea. We decided we fancied some fish so stopped at the fresh fish counter to pick something up. I spotted this fish, I think it was a trout, with it's mouth open! It had teeny tiny teeth and what looked like a tongue! Who knew fish had tongues?! It reminds me of the screaming goat YouTube video that's been doing the rounds!

Who Knew Fish Had Tongues?:
Who Knew Fish Had Tongues?

Song Of The Day: Taylor Swift (Featuring the screaming goat) - I Knew You Were Trouble
Reason: Just watch the video, I don't need to explain.


Highlight Of The Day: Home cooked surf and turf, with steak and river cobbler!

Inspiration Of The Day: Death Masks! I really want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment