Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Vita Brevis Breviter In Brevi Finietu

Saturday 30 March 2013

Photo Every Day #88

I'm writing this after the event as it would have been pretty boring to just write that I was going out! We had the best night out! We went out as one of the work girls is leaving and one is going off on maternity, so we went for a meal first at Ask which was really nice. Then for drinks at various dogy venues around town. I wasn't drinking but had a really good laugh. We met up with the boy and a couple of friends once most of the work girls had gone home. The last 6 of us ended up all coming back to ours to stay the night. We rolled in at 5am and it's been a long time since I came home at that time!

Debs Crew:
Debs Crew

Song Of The Day: Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm
Reason: Song of the night!

Highlight Of The Day: Spending time with my lovely friends.

Inspiration Of The Day: Seafood! We had some really nice calamari and it's been a while since I've had any sadly!

No comments:

Post a Comment